O’Leary Asphalt, Environmentally Responsible.
O’Leary Asphalt won the Green Building of America Award.
Today, we live in a world that requires all of us to be conscious about not only doing a great job for our clients, but to be socially and environmentally responsible for our future generations. O’Leary Asphalt takes this responsibility very seriously, and we work hard on the jobsite and in our lives to be a green organization. By using the safest and most environmentally friendly products, our organization strives to be the most socially responsible company in our industry.
O’Leary Asphalt, Green on the Job and in the Shop
Being environmentally responsible is a full time job. O’Leary Asphalt employees participate in a company culture that requires us to make good decisions from the moment we walk into the office every morning.
Environmentally Safe and Responsible Practices:
- Since 2011, we have bought asphalt mix/designs using recycled asphalt with recycled asphalt content as high as 40% in base asphalt and 25% surface asphalt.
- We maintain our equipment, vehicles, and recycle motor oil and anti-freeze.
- We use recapped tires on all bobcats and large trucks.
- 100% of ALL asphalt and concrete debris is hauled off site to recycling centers.
- We offer an environmentally friendly asphalt based sealcoat.
The Benefits of Choosing O’Leary Asphalt as your Trusted Vendor
By choosing O’Leary Asphalt as your trusted vendor, your organization and community will benefit environmentally. Our best practices in providing a safe and green jobsite provides a number of benefits.
- Concrete produces no toxic run off!
- We buy all of our materials from plants that are within 50 miles of our shop saving on fuel.
- Open graded asphalt and porous asphalt improve water quality because they diminish erosion.
- We encourage the use of recycled stone products whenever possible.
- Our products and practices reduce particulates that drain into rivers and streams after storms.
Learn More About the Asphalt Industry and our Environment
Call today to learn how we can work together to create a green and successful project for your organization.
Oleary Asphalt Inc.